Best Welder for Exhaust Pipe: An In-Depth Guide
Exhaust pipe welding is a well-known work nowadays. If you are facing the exhaust pipe damage problem in your car and want to repair it by yourself, then you are in the right place. We try to find the best welder for exhaust pipe for you to use at your garage.
There is various kind of exhaust pipe that is used on the car. Most common exhaust pipes are mild steel, stainless steel, and the rare exhaust pipe is aluminum, titanium. You can use MIG welder, Stick welder, and TIG welder to weld an exhaust pipe.
In this article, we mostly talk about, which is the best type of welder for exhaust pipe. By reading this full article, you can find out which welder is the best match for you and how to choose the best welder for exhaust pipes.
Comparison of 5 Best Welders for Exhaust Pipe
Reviews of Top 10 best Welders for Exhaust Pipe
By having all exhaust pipe welding tools, you can start welding with the right welder machine. Here are the details about the welder machine we select for you.
1. Hobart 500572 Handler Welder For Exhaust Pipe
- Allows you to weld up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) steel with flux-cored wire.
- Provides a broad operating window for each wire, with quick and easy adjustment for different thicknesses and joints.
- Offers you flexibility to use small or large spools of wire to better suit your welding needs.
- Eases use and excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled.
- Positive feed with adjustable tension Plus easy accessibility to thread new wire.
- Easy to use and ideal for beginner and DIY workers
- Four voltage position to adjust the metal thickness
- Run-on DC 115V power and produce 30A-100A
- Can get 20% of the duty cycle at 80A
- Suitable for mild steel and flux-core welding
Hobart 500572 Handler 100 Review
The welder is perfect for small and DIY projects. It has quality parts built-in, and you can get a 3-year warranty with this unit.
Hobart Handler 100 has a user-friendly control panel, and it is easy to use. This welder is ideal for novice and DIY workers. The machine has four voltage positions to adjust the arc for different metal thickness. You can use a small or large spool of wire to do welding. And the durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides perfect wire feed speeds.
This welder machine runs on DC power supply, and you are going to need 115 voltage powers to use it. That’s mean you can comfortably use this machine at home to do your DIY projects. This machine also can handle 110V and 120V. It is a single-phase welder and can provide 20% of the duty cycle at 80 amps.
Safety is the main priority while you are welding. This welder machine comes with excellent protection systems. It has short circuit protection, and that’s mean it will switch off if the current flow exceeds the normal limits. This unit also has thermal overload protection to protects the machine and provide maximum reliability.
This welder is a perfect match for you if you are moving a lot. The welder weight is only 44 pounds, which perfect for carrying place to place. It has a grip handle on top of the body to make the portability easy. This welder also small in size and can fit everywhere you go. The welder dimensions are 16 X 10 X13.5 inches.
If you buy this welder machine, then you can get all the accessories you need to start welding. With this unit, you can get an H100F2-8 gun with 8 feet long cable, work cable with clamp, .030 inches contact tips, and power cord with plug. To set up the machine, you can get a weld set-up chart, and for operate, you can get a user manual for guidelines.
- User-friendly control panels
- Durable feed head and Quick release drive roll
- Great protections systems
- Portable and small in size
- Comes with 3years warranty
- Flux-core welding option only
- Not for professional works
This welder machine is perfect for you if you are looking for something easy going and small. By using this welder, you can correctly perform exhaust pipe welding at home and get satisfying welding results. And it also under your budget.
2. Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i MIG welder
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 16.75" (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125" (206.38 millimeters) x 12" (304.8 millimeters), Weight: 19 lbs. (8.62 kilograms), Gasless/flux-core welding only, Portable, Torch wrap, Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control, 120-volt input, 140 AMP output, Welds up to 1/4 in. (6.35 millimeters), Handles .030 in. or 0.35 in. wire, Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp and 20A - 15A adapter, Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES- Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
- User-friendly design and easy to use
- Gasless/flux-core welding
- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- Low input voltage(120V) and high output(140 amps) power
- Lightweight, small, and super portable
Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i MIG welder Review
The design and power of this welder are suitable for DIY works and practice. This quality welder machine comes with 1-year of manufacturing warranty. If you want to perform a gasless MIG welding exhaust pipe then you can use this unit.
Easy to use
The design of this welder machine is easy to understand, and anyone can operate it comfortably. This welder is perfect for beginner-level welders. You can use flux-core wire with this MIG welder, and it has infinite voltage and wire feed control. So, you can get satisfying welding results by performing welding with this welder machine.
This small welder machine is powerful enough to perform your DIY works. You are going to need 120 voltage power sources to run this unit. So, you can use this machine at your home base current supply. This machine can provide you a maximum of 140 amps of output power. And you can get 30% of the duty cycle at 90 amps by using this welder machine.
By using this welder machine, you can correctly complete your DIY projects. This welder is suitable for maintenance and repair, metal fabrication, and weld exhaust pipes. You can do gasless flux-core welding by using this machine, and it can weld up to ¼ inches mild metal.
If you are looking for a super portable welder machine, then this one is made for you. The welder machine is lightweight and easy to carry. This welder is only 19 pounds, and the dimensions are 16.75 X 8.125 X 12 inches. Because of the small size, it can fix everywhere you go. This welder also has a perfect grip handle to make portable super easy.
With this welder machine, you can get all the essential tools as a set. You can get a MIG gun with 8 feet cable, 8 feet work cable with ground clamp, integrated handle with torch warp, and a 20A-15A adapter.
- Easy to use and ideal for novice
- The input power supply is 120V only
- Wide range of welding area
- Lightweight and super portable
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Cannot perform heavy-duty welding
- Only perform MIG flux-core welding
This welder is the best suit for entry-level welder, and it is easy to use. You can easily take it with you and complete your hobby projects and is also useful to do repair works. By using this welder, you can also perform a gasless MIG welding exhaust pipe to save some expenses.
3. Miller Electric 120/240VAC Welder
- Price For: Each Series: Millermatic 211 Aluminum - Material Thickness: 18 ga. to 3/8" Mild Steel - Material Thickness: 24 ga. to 3/8" Stainless Steel - Material Thickness: 20 ga. to 1/4" Hz: 60 Input Amps: 17
- Millermatic 211 MIG Welder with Advanced Auto-Set - 907614
- Includes: 10 ft. M-10 MIG Gun, 10 ft. Work Cable with Clamp, Built-In Gas Solenoid Valve, Dual Gauge Regulator with Gas Hose, Sample Spool of 0.030 in. Solid Wire, (2) 0.030 in. Contact Tips, (2) Hook-and-Loop Cord Wraps, Material Thickness Gauge Overall Width: 20-1/2 inch Standards: CSA Certified Overall Height: 12-1/2 inch
- Features: Advanced Auto-SetTM, Auto Spoolgun Detect, Smooth-StartTM, Angled Cast-Aluminum Drive System, Quick SelectTM Drive Roll, Thermal Overload Protection, Fan-on-Demand Phase: 1 Input Voltage: 240VAC Welded Material: Aluminum, Steel Output Range: 30 to 230A DC Welding Processes: MIG/Flux Core Portability: Handheld Portable Application: Maintenance, Repair, Auto/Cycle Shops, Farm and Ranch Jobs, Hobby Welding
- Advanced auto-set function and inverter technology
- start systems provide spatter free start
- Fan-on-demand cooling systems
- Quick select drive roll systems and auto spool gun detect
- Smooth Lightweight, small, and portable
Miller Electric 120/240VAC Welder Review
The Miller Electric makes one of the best welder machines. Their welder has the best quality body parts, and this welder comes with 3-years of manufacturing warranty.
The design of this welder machine is suitable for both newbie and professionals welder. This unit has an advanced auto-set function with five different wire/gas combinations, and it makes welding easy. It also comes with inverter technology and quick select drive roll systems. This welder also has auto spool gun detect systems and smooth start design.
This small welder machine is powerful enough to perform different kinds of welding. You are going to need either 120 voltages or 240 voltages input power to run this machine. This machine operates on DC power supply and produces 30 amps to 230 amps output power. By using this unit can get 20% (120V) and 40% (240V) of the duty cycle at 115 amps and 150 amps.
The Millermatic welder has a wide range of welding areas because of its functionality. By using this welder machine, you can weld on steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. This welder can weld up to 24ga 3/8 inches mild steel and 18ga 3/8 inches aluminum sheet. You can use this machine for various purposes of welding works. This unit is the best welder for stainless steel exhaust pipes.
This welder machine comes with a perfect cooling system. The cooling fans help the machine to maintain the average temperature during welding. Fans keep out the hot air from the welder machine and save it from internal damage. And the fans only operate when needed to reduce noise and energy use.
You will get all the accessories with this welder inside a package box. With this unit, you can get hook and loop cord warps, 6.5 feet power cord, two adapter plug for 120V and 240V, 10 feet MDX-100 MIG gun, 10 feet work cable, and clam. You can also get argon and AR/CO2 regulator with hose, contact tips, spool of .030 solid wire, and user manuals.
- An advanced auto-set system with inverter technology
- Dual voltage options to operate
- Wide range of welding materials
- Suitable cooling systems
- Comes with 3 years of warranty
- Shield gas does not include in the package
- You have to buy safety equipment separately
This MIG welder is suitable for beginner level workers, and you can practice heavy-duty welding as well. Even the price of this welder is a bit high, but the quality and functionality worth the money. And you can get the most satisfying service by using this welder machine. This is the best MIG welder for exhaust pipe.
4. Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 in mild steel; Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Welding Processes: MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW)
- Operates off 115V standard household current; Wire Feed Speed Range 40-700 IPM, 50-740 IPM at no load
- Welding Amperage Range: 25-140 A; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- What's Included: 10ft HR-100 MIG gun, 10ft work cable with clamp, Power Cord, Dual-gauge regulator with gas hose, .030 in. contact tips, Quick Select drive roll, Sample spool of flux-cored wire and Material thickness gauge
- Sloped control panel and easy to operate
- Excellent arc performance with five-position voltage options
- Quick select drive roll option and convenient polarity changeover
- Excellent self-resetting thermal overload protection
- Lightweight, small, and portable
Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder Review
This welder machine has a popularity for welding services. The body parts and quality is one of the best, and you can get 3-years of warranty with this unit.
The Hobart 140 MIG has a user-friendly control panel design, and it is easy to use. It has excellent arc performance to provide smooth and stable welding on all thickness metals. You can change the voltage to five positions to adjust with metal thickness. And quick select drive roll makes welding more comfortable.
This welder machine is powerful to provide excellent quality welding service. To run this machine, you are going to need a DC power supply which can provide 120 voltages. This unit is a single phase unit and can provide 25 amps to 140 amps output power. By using this welder machine, you can get 20% of the duty cycle at 90 amps.
This welder machine comes with self-resetting thermal overload protection systems. That’s mean the machine will go off by itself if the heat exceeds the average limits. This system helps you to protect the device and provide you the maximum reliability. It also protects the wire feed system from overload.
You can easily transport this welder unit wherever you want to go to weld because this welder machine is lightweight, small in size and portable. The weight of this unit is 57 pounds only, and the dimensions are 19 X 11 X 13 inches. It also has a perfect built-in grip handle to increase portability.
This welder machine comes with all the necessary equipment as a set. By having this unit, you can get a MIG gun with 10 feet cable, 10 feet work cable with clamp, gas regulator with gas hose and contact tips. Inside the box, you can also get a sample spool of .030 inches self-shielding flux-cores wire, quick select drive roll, power cord, and user manuals.
- Easy installation process and easy to operate
- Low input power supply 120V
- Wide range of welding materials
- Perfect grip handle to carry
- 3-years manufacturing warranty
- The safety tools do not come with the package
- Need to buy the shielding gas separately
If you are looking for a middle-range budget welder machine with high performance, then this welder is the best suit for you. You can comfortably use this welder for DIY works like fabrication, farm repair, or house repair. If you are looking for MIG welding exhaust pipe without gas then you can take this unit.
5. Lincoln Electric Weld Pak 140 HD Wire-Feed Welder
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- Adjustable drive system for perfect welding
- Smooth arc start with less spatter
- Brass to brass gun connection
- Gas shield and gasless welding process
- Low input power with a high output range
Lincoln Electric Weld Pak 140 HD Wire-Feed Welder Review
Lincoln Electric produces the best welder machines with quality parts. This unit can serve you perfectly with the 1-year warranty.
The design of this welder machine is easy to understand. The Control panel perfectly shapes for beginner level welders and is easy to use. You can use MIG welding and flux core welding by using this machine. It has a smooth arc start with less spatter and a fully adjustable drive system to provide the best welding services.
The power of this welder machine is suitable for performing various welding. This unit needs a low power DC supply to operate. You can use 120 voltages to run this single phase welder machine. At this power, you can get 30 amps to 140 amps output power. The duty cycle rate of this machine is 20% at 90 amps.
By using this welder machine, you can weld on various materials. This machine can perfectly weld on steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. You can weld 24 gauges up to 3/16 inches steel metal by using MIG single pass and weld up to 5/16 inches steel by using self-shielding wires.
The welder is lightweight and small in size. This welder is only 50 pounds, and the dimensions are 13.7 X 10.15 X 17.9 inches. That’s mean you can easily transport this machine with you for welding purposes. It also has a perfect grip handler in the upper body to let the user carry this unit easily.
You can get a MIG gun with 10 feet cable, work clamp and 10 feet cable, two contact tips, gasless nozzle and gas nozzle, spindle adapter, and dual-track drive roll. This unit also comes with a gas regulator, one spool of solid wire, and one spool of flux-cored wire and a CD for the instruction manual.
- Easy to operate with low spatter
- MIG and flux-core welding options
- 20% of the duty cycle rated at 90 amps
- Portable and small in size
- Comes with 1-year of manufacturing warranty
- Cannot perform heavy-duty welding
- Safety equipment is not in the package
This welder machine is designed for DIY works like hobby projects, farm repair, and exhaust pipe welding works. It is also easy to operate and suitable for novice welders. You can buy this machine for small welding works and learning purposes.
6. Display4top Portable No Gas MIG 130 PLUS Welder
- Flux-Cored Wire, Gas Less Welder - Display4top MIG 130 welder machine uses convenient Flux-Cored Wire.Automatic Thermal Safety Protection,suit for welding carbon steel,aluminum,stainless steel etc.
- Strong & Durable - Compact and exquisite MIG welder, made of heavy duty stainless steel body, painted with durable red paints, ensure its long-last serving life-span, a strong and durable welding machine for your long term use.
- Overload Safety Protecyion - MIG 130 PLUS welder come with a safety feature where the welder is automatically turned off when it it too hot or the volt and current exceed their range. This function will keep you and your welder safe. Internal fan-cooling system,there are fans helping to cooling the welder when working.
- Wide Applications - Portable design light weight, easy for translation and storage. Comes with a comfortable hand grip, making it easy for you to carry anywhere you want.It is perfect for home DIY and general repairing work.
- Accessories Included - 1x welding gun with on/off safety contro,1 x grounding clamp,1x brush , 1x protection mask and several other small accessories
- Gas shield and gasless welding options
- Suitable for various kinds of metals
- Body made of stainless steel and long-last serving life-span
- Overload safety protections to prevent unwanted accidents
- Lightweight, small size and portable
Display4top Portable No Gas MIG 130 PLUS Welder Review
This welder machine is easy to operate, and the design is suitable for both entry-level and professional level welders. It also made for long-lasting welding service.
This welder machine is small, but it is powerful enough to provide satisfying welding services. The welder comes with inverter technology and runs on DC power supply. You need 110 voltage power sources to operate this welder machine. At this low input power, you can get 30 amps t 120 amps output power. The duty cycle rate of this welder machine is 35% at 90 amps. The body of this welder made of stainless steel for long-last serving life-span.
The protection system of this welder machine is perfect to avoid unwanted accidents. This unit comes with overload safety protections. That’s mean the machine will switch off automatically if the heat, volts, or current flow exceeds the average limits. It also has a cooling fan to help the welder to maintain average temperature. All safety systems will keep you and the machine safe from damage.
With this welder machine, you can perfectly weld on different metals. You can perform gas shield and gasless flux-core welding by using this welder machine. This machine can comfortably weld carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. By using this unit, you can complete your hobby projects, home base repair, farm repair, and auto-body fabrication.
This welder machine is lightweight and small in size. The weight of this unit is only 18.1 pounds, and the dimensions are 17.8 X 12.1 X 11.7 inches. You can easily transport this machine from one place to another for welding purposes. It also has a grip handle on the upper side of the body to make transport easier.
You can get all the necessary tools with this welder machine inside a package. This unit comes with a welding gun, ground clamp, brush, protections mask, and other small accessories. You can get all everything to start welding after you receive the package.
- Can use solid wire or flux-core wire to perform welding
- Comes with inverter technology and low power input
- Overload safety protections with the cooling fan
- Body made of stainless steel
- Wide range of welding area and portable
- Not design for performing the heavy-duty welding process
- Shield gas does not come with the package
This welder machine is small in size, and you can easily transport it everywhere with you. It has absolute power to weld on various materials. By using this machine, you can practice welding on different metals include car exhaust pipe.
7. Super Deal PRO Commercial MIG 130 AC Welder Machine
- SUPER DEAL MIG130 Welder is a top of the line household welder that is lightweight, powerful and intuitive. Made of high-class PVC material as well as delicate treatment, this welding machine integrates comfortable grip, easy operation and high precision.
- Uses convenient Flux - Cored wire, self release metal-inert gas while welding, prevent oxidation of the welded part.
- User-friendly interface - Makes set-up a snap with easy to access advanced options. SUPER DEAL mig130 gives you the power to tackle the biggest jobs with ease and confidence. Ready to weld out of the box.
- Variable Feed Speed Control - Easily adjust current flow by adjusting the 4 buttons for MIN/MAX,1/2. Also features a wire feeding speed adjust rotary knob. 10 levels of wire feeding speeds for your choice. Torch With Full On / Off Safety Control
- Compact and powerful - Weighs only 38 lbs. deal for shop, home or field use. Perfect for welding mild steel and stainless steel. Comes with a reel of 0.9mm, 0.55lbs welding wire, a protection mask and a brush/Chipping Hammer. 2.5M Torch, xtra 2 Tips and Ground Cord. Just what you're looking for, right?
- User-friendly interface and easy to operate
- Easily adjustable wire feed speed and voltage control
- Low power input(110V) and high output(50-120 amps)
- Solid wire MIG and flux-core wire welding options
- Metal tip at the end of the gun
Super Deal PRO Commercial MIG 130 AC Welder Machine Review
This welder machine is small, but it is powerful to produce satisfying welding services. The newbie welders correctly use this machine to practice on different metals.
The design of the control panel of this machine is user-friendly. This machine is a perfect match for novice welders. It has a digital soft key control panel and a clear overview. The ten positions of wire feed speed and four levels of voltages control let you weld on different thickness metal.
You can run this welder machine with a low input power supply. This machine needs only 110 voltage power supplies to operate. That’s mean you can use this unit at the home base power supply. At this power, you can get 50 amps to 120 amps output power. And this machine can provide 10% of the duty cycle at 105 amps and 35% of the duty cycle at 60 amps.
This welder machine comes with a perfect protection system. It has thermal overload built-in protections to protect the device from any kind of damage and protect you from unwanted accidents. The protection system will shut off the machine if the heat exceeds the average limits. This machine also has a cooling fan to maintain the average temperature.
By using this welder machine, you can comfortably weld various kinds of metals. This machine can weld steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. You can weld up to 16 gauge 3/8 inches thick sheet metal, and it also can weld up to 16 gauge 3/8 inches aluminum. This machine allows the user to weld on different thicknesses of metals and suitable for DIY works.
This welder machine is easy to transport because it’s portable and small in size. The weight of this welder machine is only 38.1 pounds, and the dimensions are 20.2 X 15 X 12.5 inches. You can take this unit with you at the workplace and bring back home quickly. It also has a grip handle to make carry easier.
- User-friendly control panel and easy to operate
- Low input power 110 Voltage
- Gas shield and gasless welding options
- Great protections system
- Lightweight, small and super portable
- Not for a professional welder
- Cannot perform heavy-duty welding
If you are looking for a low budget welder to practice, then this unit is best for you. You can easily control this machine and weld on different thicknesses of metal.
8. YESWELDER TIG-205DS 200 Amp HF TIG Torch/Stick/Arc TIG Welder
- Multi-process welding options TIG/Stick/Arc
- Dual voltage options 110V and 220V
- Digital display and IGBT technology
- Perfect overload and under-load protection systems
- Lightweight and easy to transport
YESWELDER TIG-205DS 200 Amp HF TIG Torch/Stick/Arc TIG Welder Review
By using this welder machine, you can perform a TIG and Stick welding process. That’s mean you can practice two different weldings by using one device.
Anyone can operate this welder machine because it has simple control panel systems. This machine has a digital display to control amperage. The IGBT soft switch technology of this unit makes welding more comfortable than before, and the automatic temperature control and steeples amperage control help the user to operate the machine correctly.
This welder machine can run on a dual voltage power supply. You can use 110 voltage or 220 voltages of power supply to use this machine. By using this welder machine, you can get DC 15 amps to 205 amps output power to weld. And you can get 60% of the duty cycle rated at 165 amps for 110V and 60% of the duty cycle at 205 amps for 220V.
This welder machine has built-in protection systems to avoid accidents and save the device and user from damage. The welder has automatic temperature control, fan dormancy to maintain heat. It has an overload protection system if the voltage or current flow exceeds the standard limits, then it will switch off itself. The machine also comes with under-voltage and current flow protections.
The welder has a portable design to make transport easy. This welder machine weight is only 23.2 pounds, and the dimensions are 18.3 X 13.8 X 10.7 inches. It can fit almost everywhere because of the small size. This machine also has a grip handle at the upper side of the body to increase portability.
The manufacturing company provides every necessary tool you need with this welder machines. With this unit, you can get a professional TIG torch gun with 13 feet of cable, electrode holder with 10 feet cable, work clamp with 10 feet cable, 110V and 220V transfer plug, and one set of consumables.
- Simple design and easy to operate
- Multi-process welding
- 60% of the duty cycle rate
- Protections system to prevent an accident
- Lightweight and portable
- Cannot perform MIG welding process
- Safety equipment does not come with the package
This unit is perfect for you to practice TIG and Stick welding process, and you do not need a big budget to own this machine. You can correctly complete your DIY projects and practice heavy-duty welding by using this welder machine.
9. VIVOHOME Portable Flux Core Wire No Gas MIG 130 Welder Machine
- NO REACTION WELDER - With convenient flux-cored wire to self-release metal inert gas while welding, this welding machine prevents oxidation of the welded part; A great choice for home repairs and hobby projects on light gauge steel
- WELDING PROCESS - This welding machine is particularly well-suited for projects of mild steel and stainless steel; It delivers a professional finish for any thin steel welding or auto body work you may need, being powerful and efficient
- ADJUSTABLE WELDING SPEED – The VIVOHOME MIG Welder features 4x current flow settings; Adjust the current and 10-speed variable feed controls for perfectly managed flux-cored welding of thin steel, stainless or aluminum sheet metal, or even thicker steel
- PORTABLE DESIGN - Lightweight and compact design, with a comfortable hand grip that makes it easy to carry wherever you want; It only weighs 34.6 lbs., so you can effortlessly take it as far as you can
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED – The VIVOHOME MIG Welder package includes all the accessories you need to weld like a pro: 1x 6.6' welding gun with on/off safety control; 1x 4.9' grounding clamp; 1x welding helmet; 1x wire welding brush; 1 x 0.03" (0.8mm) Flux core wire; and several other small accessories
- The gasless flux-cored wire welding process
- Adjustable current flow and wire feed speeds
- Run-on 110V and can provide 50-120 amps output
- Overheat protection with two air vents
- Small, lightweight and portable
VIVOHOME Portable Flux Core Wire No Gas MIG 130 Welder Machine Review
This unit is one of the best budget items you can find in the markets. It can produce satisfying welding service and let you practice on different metals.
This welder machine has a user-friendly control panel with perfect visible design. The entry-level welder can operate this machine ideally and practice welding. This unit can perform a gasless welding process with flux-cored wire. The wire feed speed is easy to adjust with the current flow. It has four levels of the current flow controller and ten levels of the wire feed speed controller to make the welding process easy.
You can use this welder machine at a low input power supply. This welder needs 110 voltages of power source to run. That’s mean you can use this machine at your home base power supply and do your hobby projects. This machine can provide 50 amps to 120 amps of output power during welding. And the duty cycle rate is 15% at 105 amps.
This welder machine has a built-in overheating protection system. The device will switch off by itself if the heat of this unit exceeds average limits. It also has two air vents that help heat dissipation and reduces machine temperature. This system protects the machine from damage and protects you from unwanted accidents.
This welder unit is lightweight and portable. The weight of this welder machine is only 36.2 pounds, and the body dimensions are 19.8 X 14.7 X 12.6 inches. You can easily transport this machine everywhere with you, and because of the small size, it can fit almost everywhere. It also has a comfortable hand grip to increase portability.
VIVOHOME welder comes with all the necessary tools you need. With this unit, you can get a welding gun with on/off safety control, one ground clamp, one welding helmet, one welding wire brush, and other small accessories.
- Gasless welding process
- Suitable for home repair and hobby projects
- Low power input 120V with 15% of the duty cycle
- Wide range of welding materials
- Lightweight and portable
- Only design for entry-level welders
- Cannot perform heavy-duty welding
If you are looking for a low budget and easy to operate the welder machine, then you can take this one. By using this machine, you can weld on different metals and thicknesses. And you will find all the equipment as a set to start practicing welding at your home.
10. Lotos TIG200 ACDC Welder with DC Stick/Arc Welder
- Aluminum Welding--200A Ac Square-Wave Inverter For Accurate Aluminum Welding
- Rated Output: Maximum 200Amp Ac/Dc Tig Electric Current Output; Quality Tig Welding On Aluminum, Stainless Or Steel And Precise Welding Of Thinner-Gauge Materials; Power Efficiency: 80%
- Country Of Origin : China
- Stick/Mma Welder: 15-200Amp Dc Stick/Mma Electric Current Output; Easy Arc Start, Stable Welding Arc; Deep Weld Pool And Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current Which Can Greatly Improve The Arc-Starting Function; Suitable For Welding With Different Kinds Of Acid Or Basic Electrode
- Lift TIG and Stick Arc welding options and easy to use
- Dual voltage option to operate 110V/120V and 220V/240V
- Can handle AC/DC power supply and wide range of welding area
- Perfect cooling system to reduce heat
- Lightweight and easy to carry
Lotos TIG 200A AC/DC Aluminum TIG DC Stick/Arc Welder Review
The company of this welder machine makes sure the customers get the best products. This welder machine has quality body parts, and you can get 30 days refund and 1-year manufacturing warranty.
You can perform the multi-welding process by using this welder machine. This machine can complete the Lift TIG welding process along with the Stick Arc welding process. The welding process is easy to change, and you can use any of the welding options whenever you want. It also provides stable and perfect welding service while you are working.
This welder machine is powerful enough to weld different thickness metals. You can operate this machine by using dual voltage options, and this machine can run on 110V/120V and 220V/240V power supply. That’s mean you can use this machine at both home and outdoor. You can get ten amps to 200 amps of output power by using this machine.
Because of the multi-process welding, this unit has a wide range of welding areas. By using this welder machine, you can weld on steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and iron metal. You can weld up to 3/8 inches mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum by using this welder machine. And this unit can weld perfectly on every metal.
This welder machine has a perfect cooling system to provide the best welding service. The cooling fan helps the welder to reduce the heat produce by welding jobs and gives stable welding experience. This PAPST advanced cooling system ensures that the welder provides durable high performance.
You can get all the essential equipment with this welder machine inside a box. This machine comes with a TIG torch, MMA/Stick clamp, power supply cord, foot pedal, argon regulator, and 220V/110V converter pigtail. It also includes a ground clamp, consumable set, and instruction manual. You can get everything to start welding after set up correctly.
- Multi–process welding options
- Dual voltage options 110V and 220V
- Can perform welding on various metal
- Advanced cooling fan systems
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty
- Cannot perform MIG welding process
- The design needs an upgrade.
This welder machine is a perfect match for you if you are looking for TIG and Stick welder machine. You can efficiently operate this machine and practice with a verity type of materials. This machine can help you to complete your hobby projects and DIY works.
What do we consider before We pick these best 10 welders for exhaust pipe?
Each welder pick for is best for you and your jobs. You can choose any of the welders you feel comfortable with. With every welder on the list, you can do your home repair and weld exhaust pipe at your garage.
But before you buy any welder unit for DIY work you have to consider some features that your welder should have.
Here are the features you should look after.
For the DIY purpose, the control panel is an essential part of the welder machine. The easy control panel helps you to use the device correctly and do welding perfectly. Professional welder machine comes with so many extra features and button which has no use for entry-level welders. So, try to get a welder machine that is easy to operate, and you can easily understand the interface.
Voltage and amperage
Without proper voltage and amperage, you can weld an exhaust pipe correctly. If you are want to welding exhaust on car by yourself, then you can go for low input power voltage with high output amperage. The exhaust pipe welding process does not require high output amps. So, you can comfortably use a low input power unit and use it at your home.
If you want, you can also choose a welder machine with dual voltage options. By using dual voltage welder, you can perfectly weld exhaust pipes and do other heavy-duty works. So, select convenient voltages welder machine for your DIY jobs.
Welder machine’s work efficiency depends on its duty cycle rate. With a high duty cycle machine, you can work for a long time, and a low rate welder machine cannot provide long time service. So, it is essential to choose a welder with a high duty cycle rate for continuous welding service.
Duty cycle rate measure on 10 minutes time periods. Like a welder with 30%, duty cycle rate means the machine can weld for 3 minutes continuously then you have to stop for 7 minutes to cool down the welder machine. For exhaust pipe welding pick a welder with a minimum of 20% of the duty cycle rates.
The protection features of a welder machine make sure that you and the device stay safe during the welding process. This feature also increases the welder machine life acceptance. Nowadays, almost every welder units come with significant protection systems.
Thermal protection, overload protections are standard features you can find in welder machines. Try t get a welder machine with most advanced protection systems.
Welder with a wide range of welding is suitable for various metals, and you can perform welding on different thicknesses. If your welder machine cannot weld the materials, you are working on then it useless and can cost you more. So, try to find a welder unit that can weld on different materials and thicknesses.
DIY work type’s welder needs to be lightweight and portable. Portable units are easy to carry, and you can take them everywhere with you for welding purposes. A quality grip handle and small dimension also play an important role for portability. So, try to get a welder machine which is easy to transport and fit almost everywhere.
The FAQs About Finding The Best Welder For Exhaust Pipes:
Q. What type of welder is best for exhaust?
Answer: It is hard to say which welder is the best for exhaust pipe welding. Because it depends on you which welder you like to use to the welding exhaust pipe.
Q. What is the best welding rod for the exhaust pipe?
Answer: For the welding exhaust pipe, you have to pick a thin rod because the exhaust pipe is thin. As I found the 6011 rod is the best welding rod for exhaust pipe.
Q. What is the best way to weld exhaust pipe?
Answer: You can use every type of welding machine to the weld exhaust pipe, but the TIG welding is the best welding method for exhaust pipe, and professional welders also recommend TIG welding process to the weld exhaust pipe.
Q. Can you stick weld exhaust pipe?
Answer: Yes, you can use a stick welder machine to the weld exhaust pipe. If you can handle stick welder correctly, then you can use stick welding exhaust pipes method.
I hope you already find out which one is the best type of welder for exhaust pipe. You can choose any of the welder machines from the above list and start welding. First, decide what kind of welding process you want to perform then select your device.
If you do not know how to weld an exhaust pipe, then you can visit our how to weld exhaust pipe article and get a clear concept.
In the end, I want to say good luck, and I wish you can find the best welder for welding exhaust pipe.