Best TIG Welder Under 1000: An Expert Guideline to Pick Up the Best One
TIG or tungsten inert gas use widely to do welding works. There are many brands TIG welder you can find online and in the supermarket. But it is hard to choose a welder under your budget with the best quality welding. We have made a list of 7 top rated TIG welders under 1000 dollars, and these welders are considering being best in the market.
Daddy’s 7 Best TIG Welders under $1000:
- AHP Alpha TIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC TIG/Stick Welder
- Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC Welder
- EverlastPowerTIG 185 DV AC/DC TIG Stick Welder
- Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD AC DC 200 Amp TIG/Stick Welder
- Mophorn TIG200 200A AC DC Aluminum TIG Stick Welder TIG Welder
- Lotos TIG 200 AC/DC TIG Welder
- Forney 324 190-Amp MIG/Stick/TIG Multi-process Welder
We prepare this article with so many resources, and you can find out everything about a TIG welder. By reading this article, you can clear all the doubts about the TIG welder. In this article, you can find the best TIG welder buying guide, which we prepare only for you.
If you do not know what is a TIG welder and why you need one? Then don’t worry, you will get all the answers in this article. We also explain how to choose the best welder and what you should look for while you are buying one of the TIG welders.
So, let me begin by telling you everything steps by step.
Comparison of 5 Best TIG Welders Under 1000
How to Choose the Best TIG Welder Under 1000
Before buying any TIG welder, you have to consider so many things. If you want your welder to work correctly, then you have to choose the right welder. Not all the machine can provide the best services. As we research, we found some points that the best welder has and here are details of each side.
The amperage rate is really important to perform a weld. You will need a different range of amperage for different thicknesses of metal. If the metal sheet is thin, then you can weld it with low amperage. But if the metal sheet is thick, then you are going to need a high amperage range to perform welding.
The welding result depends on the amperage rate because if you use the wrong amperage, then you cannot get satisfying welding results. Most of the best welder in the market can provide 20 to 200 amperage power.
First, figure out what you want to do with your welder machine. Then you can choose the right welder machine with the correct amperage range. Always try to get high amperage welder to perform various thickness welding.
The TIG welder can run on both DC (direct current) and AC (alternating current). If you use DC power supply to do welding, then it can produce so much heat in the work metal. So before using the DC output power, you should check all the safety and keep the place clean. And make sure that you are using an efficient gas shield. By DC power, you can weld on steel, stainless steel, and other harder materials.
The AC power supply used to do aluminum and magnesium welding. These metals are self-oxidizing, and you are going to need a welder with AC power. The alternate current between positive and negative to remove the oxide and expose the base metal. It is okay if the machine has AC balance control.
If your machine has only one power supply option, then it can reduce your workspace. Some of the welders come with both DC and AC options. Try to get a welder with both the power supply option.
The duty cycle
The duty cycle is one of the essential sides of a welder machine. Most of the device offers 20% to 60% of the duty cycle. The low duty cycle machine cannot provide you with continue works. On the other hand, a high duty cycle welder machine can give you more time to weld.
The 20% duty cycle means in 10 minutes you can weld for 2 minutes, and you have to wait for 6 minutes before weld again. After performing welding, the machine gets too hot and needs time to get cold. And if you choose a welder with 60% of the duty cycle, then you can weld for 6 minutes and stop for 4 minutes to cold. At low amperage, you can get more duty cycles. Some of the welder machines can provide 100% of the duty cycle at low amperage. Try to get a welder with a high duty cycle.
Inverter vs. transformer welders
The inverter technology is new to welder machines, and this technology developed within the last twenty years. The welder machine gets revolutionized the way to perform weld. Inverter welders are lightweight, small in size and portable.
The welding becomes more stable and efficient with this technology. This type of machine can run on DC or Ac power supply, and some of the devices can run on both DC/AC power. All everything is perfect of the inverter welder accepts for the long term welding.
On the other side the transformer technology oldest method of welding. This technology is in the welder sector for more than half-century and working correctly until nowadays. The transformer-based welders are American made, and they are heavy.
The size of the welder is also bigger than the inverter welders. By using transformer welders, you can get high-quality welding and an impressive level of efficiency. This type of welder can perform continuous welding and provide the best service.
Ease of use
All good quality TIG welders are easy to use. Most of them have a user-friendly control panel. And a novice needs to get a welder with an easy control panel. It helps the user to learn the welding properly and can practice without difficulties.
It is also a good thing for a professional worker to have a simple control system. And professional workers can do a lot of works without getting disturbed. The complex control is hard to handle and annoying.
Dual voltage adapter
Try to pick a TIG welder with a dual voltage option. The advantage of the dual voltage is you can use the machine at any place. Most of the dual voltage machine comes with one low voltage input and another one with high voltage input.
So, you can use the welder at your home base power supply to do home repair or do hobby projects. The low input voltage also ideal for a newbie to do practice and learn how to weld. And the high voltage for heavy-duty welding jobs. The professional workers handle heavy-duty, and high voltage works. Both of the voltage options are suitable for professional workers because they can select the require voltage and start welding.
Review of 7 Best TIG Welder Under 1000
Tungsten Inert Gas Welding is an arc welding process that refers to the use of a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld. To get exceptional and attractive welds, TIG welders are perfect and worthwhile.
So if you are looking at the best TIG welder on the market, you have to understand what purpose it will use. You can use a TIG welder for your business, car, or simple home repairs or your DIY task. The purpose of the welder helps you have a better understanding of the factors you will put into consideration before making a decision.
When you go through our new and in-depth research review of Best TIG Welder Under 1000, you will be able to find the best TIG Welders for money that you can buy.
We make this best ac/dc TIG welder under 1000 list considering some deciding factors like duty cycle, input powers, weight and size, and digital display and automation.
1. AHP Alpha TIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC TIG/Stick Welder
- High visibility LCD screen
- will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild stee and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials
- unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control and Operation
- Has dual voltage options 110V and 220V
- 14 feet TIG torch and 9 feet electrode holder
- Argon regulator included
- 10-200 amps power output range
- 60% at 200 amps duty cycle for TIG welding
- 35% at 155 amps for stick welding
- Weight 69 pounds and Dimensions 19 x 23 x 12 inches
AHP Alpha TIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC TIG/Stick Welder Review
This powerful, TIG welder comes with a stick welder option and can perform durable welding. You can also get a 3-year warranty from the manufacturing company.
Anyone can easily operate this welder machine because it has a user-friendly control panel. By knowing some basics of TIG welding and spending some time with this machine, you can start working. It also has a high-quality foot pedal to control the welding easily. Because of the user-friendly control, a novice can learn welding by using this welder machine.
This welder can operate in dual voltage. It has 110 voltages and 220 voltages options to work with. That’s mean you can use this welder machine at your home base power supply. You can use this for home repair and your hobby projects. Along with the home repair, you can also perform heavy-duty welding by using this machine. Because it also has a 220V option for welding. You just need to choose the right voltage plug and start welding by using this TIG welder.
The duty cycle of this machine is pretty impressive. You can get 60% of the duty cycle with this machine. That’s mean you can weld for 6 minutes, and then you have to stop the machine for 4 minutes to weld again. And if you use the Stick welding option, then you can get 35% of the duty cycle.
Besides the TIG welding option, you can use this welder for as a Stick Arc welder. By using different welding mode, the user can perform various types of welding works. This machine also has a 2T and 4T welding mode. The 2T for the regular and straightforward welding process and the 4T method for the long term welding process. By using 4T mode, you can free your finger during welding and do worry-free welding.
This machine has a wide range of welding areas. It also has IGBT inverter technology to do welding. You can weld up to ¼” aluminum and 3/8” mild steel by using this welder machine. This machine also can perform stainless steel correctly.
If you buy this machine, then you can get needed accessories with this machine. You can get a TIG torch, electrode holder, gas hose, contact tips, and other necessary accessories.
- It has a multi-task welding option
- Comes with advanced IGBT inverter technology
- Can run on dual voltage 110V and 220V
- It has 2T and 4T welding modes
- Comes with 3 years of manufacturing warranty
- It cannot perform MIG welding
- The design needs to upgrade
AHP Alpha TIG welder is one of the best multi-task welder machines. By owning this machine, you do not have to buy extra Stick welder to perform Arc welding. So you can cut your budget and do verity types of welding. It is also suitable for indoor repair and heavy-duty outdoor works.
2. Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC Welder
- This has been replaced with a new and improved model B09BK21C7Y
- TIG Welding AC Duty Cycle (%): 120VAC 60% At 145 Amps , 220VAC 60% At 190 Amps
- WP-17-Type Torch Accepts Common Cups And Collets With Up To 1/8" Electrodes
- Operates On Either 110VAC, 15-Amp Circuit Or 220VAC , 30-Amp Circuit - 1/4"-Thick Welding Capacity On 220VAC
- 3 Year Warranty plus 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee with free technical support
- TIG and Stick welding option
- Input voltage Single-Phase 110vAC or 220vAC
- Output Amperage 10-200 amps AC/DC
- TIG Welding AC Duty Cycle (%): 60% at 190 amps(220VAC)
- STICK Welding Duty Cycle (%): 60% at 185 amps(220VAC)
- Weld up to ¼” steel and aluminum
- Overall Dimensions 19.1″ Long (486 mm) x 9.8” Wide (248 mm) x 20.0” Tall (508 mm)
- The weight is 45 lbs.
Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC Welder Review
By using this welder, anyone can get a perfect welding result. Because it has quality parts and you can get a 3-year of parts warranty.
The manufacturing company of this welder machine makes it powerful with easy control panel. The design of this machine is suitable for both professional and new workers. If you can have a basic knowledge of welding, then you can use this machine to start welding. And if anyone wants to learn how to weld, then this welder is perfect for do practice.
This machine can run on dual voltage. You can use 110 voltages or 220 voltage options to perform the welding. Because of the dual voltage option, you can easily use this welder at your home and do home repair. You can also use this for heavy-duty welding works by using high voltages options.
You can get different duty cycles at different voltage options. By using the TIG welding option, you can get 60% of the duty cycle at 145 amps and 190 amps for 110V and 220V option. And if you choose the Stick arc welding option, then you can get 60% of the duty cycle at 140 amps and 185 amps for 110V and 220V. That’s mean you can weld up to 6 minutes for both welding options, and you have to stop for 4 minutes to start welding again.
Because of multi welding and dual voltage options, you can use this machine on different types of metal. By using this welder, you can weld on aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel. This welder can weld up to ¼” aluminum and steel sheet. And you can use this welder for indoor and outdoor welding purposes.
With this welding machine, all the essential tools come as a set. You can use a shielding gas regulator, gas hose, 10 feet ground cable with clamp, hammer/brush, and gas nozzle. And a 17 series TIG torch with 14 feet cable, foot pedal, adapter plug, handheld shield, and other materials. You can also get an instruction manual to help you to operate the machine.
- It has a user-friendly control panel and design for both professional and novice
- Comes with TIG and Stick welding option
- Dual voltage option with 110V and 220V plug
- It only 45 pounds and portable
- Comes with all the accessories and 3-year of manufacturing warranty
- Can’t work as a MIG welder
- Risky to get the warranty support if you buy an unauthorized seller
The EASTWOOD TIG 200 is considered the best 200 amp AC DC TIG welder under 1000. It also comes with a Stick welding option and saves you from buying another welder to do Arc welding. So if you are looking for a budget-friendly TIG welder, you can consider this excellent piece of welding machine by EASTWOOD.
3. EverlastPowerTIG 185 DV AC/DC TIG Stick Welder
- Compact digitally controlled IGBT inverter
- Simplified pre-set pulse mode with 1 or 50 Hz selection
- 185 Amp @ 35% Duty Cycle on 220v, 105 Amp @ 35% Duty Cycle on 110v
- 5 Amp DC/20 Amp AC start
- 1/4" weld on single pass and 3/8" on multi pass
- Adjustable AC balance conttrol 10-90%, same as 250EX
- Adjustable AC frequency 20-250Hz
- 150 Amp Stick function
- HF or Lift TIG start
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Dual welding and dual voltage options
- It has advanced IGBT inverter technology
- Fully adjustable control
- 2T and 4T remote control modes
- Spot timer for making routine
- Perform correctly on both 120V and 240V single-phase power
- It can run on low amps in both AC and DC modes
EverlastPowerTIG 185 DV AC/DC TIG Stick Welder Review
The design of this machine is suitable for both hobbyists and professional workers. You can get a satisfying welding result by using this welder. This welder has quality parts and comes with 5-year parts and labor warranty.
You can get an excellent and smooth welding performance by using this machine. This unit is a powerful machine and comes with advanced IGBT inverter technology. The IGBT function makes the welding more reliable and comfortable. This welder machine can perform TIG welding and Stick welding. Both of the welding results are satisfying. And you can easily change the welding option and select your desire welding option to start welding on your metal.
This machine has a dual voltage system to do various kinds of welding. You can use the 110 voltage plug or 220 voltage plug to connect with the power supply. The 110V is suitable for home use, and you can also do your hobby projects welding work. And you can use 220V for outdoor work like fabrication.
By using this welder machine, you can get different duty cycle rates at a different voltage. At the TIG welding option, you can get 35% of the duty cycle at 125 amps, 60% of the duty cycle at 100 amps, and 100% of the duty cycle at 80 amps by using a 110V option. And you can get 35%, 60%, and 100% of the duty cycle at 185 amps, 145 amps, and 110 amps by using a 240V option.
If you use the Stick welding option, then you can get 35%, 60%, and 100% of the duty cycle at 100 amps, 80 amps, and 60 amps for 120V. For the 240V, you can get 35%, 60%, and 100% of the duty cycle at 150 amps, 120 amps, and 90 amps.
2T and 4T modes
This welder has 2T and 4T welding modes. By using this mode, you can smoothly perform welding and get a good quality welding result. The 2T welding mode for standard welding work. By using 4T welding mode, you can perform continuous welding. You can release your finger from the torch if you use the 4T welding mode. The welding mode is easy to change, and you can use any of the options for your welding work.
This welder has a wide range of welding areas. By using this welder, you can perform light work fabrications and other DIY jobs. You can also weld on steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, nickel, and virtually all metals.
With a welding machine, you can get a 12 feet TIG torch, work clamp with 10 feet cable, argon regulator, consumable starter package, 6 feet input power cable, 120V/120V pigtail adapter. You will get all the essential tools with this welder machine as a combo set.
- Perfect welding result in both AC and DC modes
- Can run at lowest power 5 amp DC/ 20 amp Ac
- Dual welding option
- 2T and 4T welding options
- Comes with 5-year of parts warranty
- The package does not come with Tungsten
By choosing this welder, you can get height 5-year warranty support. You can use this welding machine by using AC or DC power supply, which is perfect for all situations. The dual voltage options and multi welding function makes it more suitable. And this machine can provide the most satisfying welding result. This one of the best ac/dc TIG welder under $1000.
4. Lotos TIG 200 AC/DC TIG Welder
- TIG / Stick Welding
- Welding Machine
- AC/DC 200 Amps
- Lotos Technology
- Switch from 220V to 110V
- 200 amps maximum power output for both TIG and stick welding
- Automatic dual voltage system 110V/120V and 220V/240V
- Accurate aluminum welding
- Foot pedal included
- Advanced cooling system
- 60% at 200 amps duty cycle
- Weight 58.0 pounds and Dimensions 28 x 13 x 17 inches
Lotos TIG 200 AC/DC TIG Welder Review
This welder machine comes with secure control panel systems. You can also get a perfect welding result by using this welder machine. With this machine, you can get 30 days refund policy and 1-year of manufacturing warranty.
Like other welders, this machine also comes with a TIG and Stick welding option. That’s mean you can do all TIG welding work along with Stick welding work. It also has inverter technology to gives you accurate welding results. You can also easily change the welding option every easily and set your needed welding option. And you can get a torch for both welding options.
Voltage and duty cycle
You can use a dual voltage option to run this welder machine. This machine has a 110/120 voltage and 220/240 voltage option. That’s mean you can use this welder at your home base power supply and perform the home base repair. And the 220/240 voltage option for heavy-duty welding works.
For both welding options, you can get 15 to 200 amps of output power. And you can 60% of the duty cycle at 150 amps when you use 110V. At 220V, you can also get 60% of the duty cycle at 190 amps. The voltage and the duty cycle of this machine are perfect for any welding jobs.
This welder can perform almost all kinds of metal welding. By using this welder, you can weld on stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, and other metal materials. With this TIG welder, you can weld up to 3/8” metal sheet. You can also get a satisfying welding result on every welding material. This TIG welder is best for aluminum welding.
This machine has a cooling system to keep the machine temperature normal. Because of this cooling system, you can get a stable and durable high performance. The foot pedal also helps the machine to control the heat to get better welding results.
If you buy this welder, you can get all the essential tools as a set. With this welder machine, you can get TIG torch, MMA/Stick clamp, foot pedal, argon regulator, 220V/110V converter pigtail, ground clamp, consumable set, instruction manual, and other tools.
- TIG and Stick welding option with inverter technology
- Automatic dual voltage option 110V and 22V
- It can provide 60% of the duty cycle in both welding option
- One of the best TIG welder for aluminum
- Comes with all the accessories and a 1-year of manufacturing warranty
- The design needs to upgrade
- A bit heavy for portable
This machine is the best choice for aluminum welding. And this welder is the best TIG welder under your budget. Besides the TIG welding option, you can also perform Stick welding, and you do not have to buy anything extra. So you can take this welder if you do a lot of aluminum welding and save your money.
5. Forney 324 190-Amp MIG/Stick/TIG Multi-process Welder
- Processes include MIG (Gas), Flux Cored (No Gas), Stick and TIG
- Flowmeter and gas hose included
- Acceptable Electrode Diameters are up to 3/32" and some 1/8"
- Comes with Stick and MIG set-up
- Spool gun, Tig Torch, Foot Pedal sold separately
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
- Processes include MIG (Gas), Flux Cored (No Gas), Stick and TIG
- Flowmeter and gas hose included
- Acceptable Electrode Diameters are up to 3/32" and some 1/8"
- Comes with Stick and MIG set-up
- Spool gun, Tig Torch, Foot Pedal sold separately
- Euro connect torch with tweco style consumables
- Multifunction welding process
- 120 voltage power input
- It has inverter technology and power-saving mood
- Digital display to monitor voltage and wire feed speed
- Good rate of duty cycle in every welding process
- 52 lbs of weight and Dimensions 2 x 10.2 x 16 inches
Forney 324 190-Amp MIG/Stick/TIG Multi-process Welder Review
The Forney industry producing welders for a long time, and they have a good reputation for the welding machine. This welder machine is one of the best low voltage welder machines, and it has 1/3/5 year of warranty.
This welder machine has a user-friendly control panel. Anyone can comfortably operate this machine by knowing some basics of TIG welding. It has a digital display to control the voltage and wire feed speed. You can easily change the torch for different welding options.
It has a power-saving mood to reduce power usage. This machine also has an inverter technology and synergic control system. You can get a professional level welding result by using this welder.
The Forney 322 has a multi welding option to perform welding jobs. You can use this welder machine for different purposes of welding jobs. Besides TIG welder, you can also use this welder as a MIG welder and Stick welder.
The welding options are straightforward to change, and you can use any option anytime you want. This machine also has a gas shield and gasless welding options. You can use solid wire and flux-cored wire to do your welding work. The inverter technology helps you to change the welding option without wasting any time easily.
You can use this welder machine at low voltage input. This welder needs 120 voltage power supplies to run. That’s mean you can use this welder machine at your home. By using this welder, you can do home repair, hobby projects, and other light welding works. But the voltage is not suitable to do heavy-duty welding works.
With this small TIG welder, you can get a pretty good duty cycle. You can different duty cycle rates for the various welding processes. If you use 100 amps power, then you can get 20% of the duty cycles, and for 60 amps, the duty cycle is 60%. You can get 100% of the duty cycle at 45 amps. So the duty cycle depends on the usage of the machine.
You can get all the accessories with welder as a set. With this welder machine, you can get a torch with 10’ lead, ground cable and clamp, stick electrode holder, 8’ input power cable, gas hose and regulator, and 20A to15A adapter cord.
- Easy control panel with euro style connect torch
- Multi-task welding option TIG, MIG, and Stick
- Gas shield and gasless welding process
- Can operate at 120 volts
- Lightweight and portable
- Not suitable to perform heavy-duty welding jobs
- Some of the tools need to buy separately
The easy control panel and full systems are perfect for a newbie. It is lightweight and super portable. The multi-process welding and low voltage make this welder suitable for indoor jobs. This machine is ideal for practice and hobby projects. Overall this one is of the best TIG welder for beginner level workers.
6. Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD AC DC 200 Amp TIG/Stick Welder
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder that goes beyond simply welding steel and aluminum. AND NOW WITH A FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also a digital designed TIG welder equipped with full function TIG welding features found on machines priced much higher.
- Start and end amps, upslope, downslope, fully adjustable pulse, AC balance, AC frequency. 2T-4T
- Excellent Professional design rocker style foot pedal without annoying intermediate amperage control. And now available with the optional CK Worldwide superflex cable and flex head number 17F torch with independent trigger switch.
- Also fully capable MMA stick welding function with stinger included
- 200 amps max power output
- 22 x 17 x 9 inches dimensions
- TIG torch with trigger
- Foot pedal included
- 40% at 200 amps duty cycle
- 79 pounds of weight and Dimensions 29.5 x 23 x 21 inches.
Weldpro Digital TIG 200GD AC DC 200 Amp TIG/Stick Welder Review
This welder has a digital control panel and provides quality welding results. You can use this machine comfortably for any kind of welding work and this machine also has three years of warranty.
You can use this welder machine for a multi-purpose welding job. With this welder, you can do TIG welding and Stick welding work. The welding option is easy to change, and you can use any of the weldings whenever you want. To use your desire welding job, you just have to select the welding option you wish to perform. It also has advanced IGBT inverter technology to make welding easier.
This welder machine has a digital control panel. The design of the control panel is user-friendly, and anyone can operate the machine. It has a fully adjustable pulse and AC balance system. This machine also has an updated foot pedal design to give you a hassle-free welding experience. You can also control the voltage and wire feed speed by monitoring the digital display. Altogether, this welder machine is suitable for both newcomers and professionals.
2T and 4T control
The welder machine has built-in 2T and 4T welding modes. The 2T option is for regular welding use. And the 4T way uses when you need to weld for a long time. By using the 4T method, you can free your fingers from the torch during welding.
This welder machine can run on dual voltage options. It has 110 voltage and 220 voltage plug for power supply. You can use any power supply option, depending on your needs.
By using this welder machine, you can get a different rate of the duty cycle. The reason is this machine has a multi welding function and dual voltage option. The duty cycle rate can change if you use different voltages positions. You can get 40% of the duty cycle at full amperage for DC TIG welding option, and if you use the AC power supply, then you can get 60% of the duty cycle. You can use AC or DC option to perform your welding job.
This welder machine has a wide range of welding materials. By using this machine, you can do almost all kinds of home repair and heavy-duty outdoor work. You can comfortably use it for automotive fabrication, shipyard welding, and other outdoor welding work. With this machine, you can weld on carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, and many other metals. You can also use this welder to perform aluminum and aluminum alloys welding.
- Multi-purpose welding
- Dual voltage option 110V and 220V
- It can run on both AC and DC power supply
- 40% of the duty cycle for DC TIG mode and 60% of the duty cycle for AC TIG mode
- It can perform aluminum welding and another metal welding.
- The grip handle is not the best
- Only comes at the yellow color
This unit is the best welder machine if you are looking for powerful and noiseless welding. It has PWM technology combine with IGBT inverter technology. And this can be the best TIG welder for home use.
7. Mophorn TIG200 200A AC DC Aluminum TIG Stick Welder TIG Welder
- 2 In 1 Function & Distinct Panel: The MIG welding machine has MMA TIG mode. The welding machine has knobs to support different current adjustment needs, voltage adjustment needs (110V or 220V). A full-digital control system allows you to precisely control the arc length while ensuring stability throughout the welding process. Don't miss a step with the control system.
- Advanced IGBT Technology: Our MIG welder adopts the most advanced IGBT inverter technology with excellent arc stability. (MMA welding: 10-200A; TIG welding: 10-200A, 60% at 200 Amps rated duty cycle).
- Suitable Welding Thickness: Effectively weld stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, and copper, and produce the least slag. (The maximum welding thickness for TIG mode: 0.2"/5 mm; the maximum welding thickness for MMA mode: 0.6"/15 mm)
- Safety & Overheat Protection: The MMA welding machine has a built-in protection device, and the engine will automatically shut down when overheated and overloaded; it is protected against splashing water, with a protection level of IP21, ensuring excellent water resistance.
- Compact and Portable: Lightweight 38 pounds, with a comfortable handle, easy to install and store. Ideal for outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm and road equipment, and maintenance and repairs.
- Multi-function welding
- 20 to 200 amps output current range
- 60% at 200 amps duty cycle
- 110v and 220v power input voltage
- AC/DC inverter
- IP21 rated overvoltage protection
- Dimensions 30 x 30 x 18 inches and weigh 64 pounds.
Mophorn TIG200 200A AC DC Aluminum TIG Stick Welder TIG Welder Review
This welder machine has power-saving and noiseless technology to perform welding. It has quality body parts and comes with three years of manufacturing warranty.
Multi-task welding process
By using this welder machine, you can perform TIG and Stick welding. This 2 in 1 welder machine can provide the best quality welding in a different environment. It also has inverter technology and a PWM system. PWM technology used for power saving and noiseless welding. If you want, you can easily change the welding option and select your desire welding option to start working.
This welder has a dual voltage option. You can any of the voltage plugs to run this welder machine. It has 110 voltage and 220 voltage potion to perform weld. With the low voltage input, you can do home repair and hobby projects. By using the high voltage, you can do heavy-duty professional works. At this input power supply, you can get 20 to 200 amps output power. The output current is easy to adjust.
You can get 60% of the duty cycle by using this welder. That’s means in 10 minutes you can weld for 6 minutes and stop for 4 minutes. The machine can run on both AC/DC supply, and you can get up to 85% efficiency.
This welder is suitable for a different types of welding jobs. You can do automotive maintenance, iron processing, large projects, shipyard, and other welding jobs. By using this welder, you can weld on steel, stainless steel, iron, and other materials. This welder has a wide range of welding areas because of multi-process and dual voltage options.
The company of this welder machine takes security seriously. This machine has built-in protection systems. It has an IP21 protection system for over-voltage, over-current, and overheat protection. That’s mean the machine will stop automatically if any of the protection levels exceed the normal level. This machine also has a powerful cooling system to keep the machine cold. The cooling systems protect the device from any unwanted damage. And protection system saves the user from any kind of accident.
With this welder machine, you can get all the necessary tools as a set. You can get foot switch, TIG gun, earth clamp, arc electrode holder, argon gas meter, helmet, and nozzle and TIG collet. The accessories are easy to set up, and you can start work immediately.
- It has multi welding function
- Comes with inverter and PWM technology to provide smooth and perfect welding
- Dual voltage option to run 110V and 220V
- 60% of the duty cycle for both TIG and Stick welder option
- It has built-in IP21 protection system to protect the user and machine
- The handle mode of plastic
- The design needs to improve
This welder is the best option if you are looking for power saving and noiseless welding. The power-saving mode does not impact the welding result. It also comes with a multi welding function and dual voltage options. It has AC/DC inverter and PWM technology to give the best experience. The price of this welder also under your budget.
Why Do You Need a TIG welder?
There are so many uses of a TIG welder. To perform different thickness metal welding, you are going to need a TIG welder. For low amperage and high-quality welding, you are going to need a TIG welder. Now let me tell you some point about TIG welder usages.
Automotive Repair Works
The automotive repair works become more comfortable with the welder machine invented. There is some method to perform automotive repair welding. TIG welding is one of them. You can use a TIG welder to repair an old car or modify a new car.
The TIG welder can do excellent parts assembly when you need to. This welder is suitable for various types of metal and alloys to do welding. You can also get a clean and perfect auto body welding by using this machine. If you use TIG welder, then you do not have to deal with sparks and splatter.
General repair works
You can also use the TIG welder for general repair work. By using low voltage input, you can do home base repairs. If you need to modify an item in your home or repair a crack in your home materials, you can use TIG welder. It also can do heavy-duty works.
Sculpting and fabrication
If you like to do DIY works and sculpting, then the TIG welder can help you with that. You can do a different type of sculpting and fabrication on the metal body by using the TIG welder. But welding sculpting is not natural, and you are going to need exceptional skill and patient to do this kind of work. You should know which tungsten to use and how to weld correctly.
The TIG welder has low and high input voltages, which is ideal for doing sculpting and body fabrication. And you will enjoy sculpting by using TIG welder.
The pipe welding work is very simple work on a construction site. By welding pipe, you can join two pipes and make a single line. To do pipe welding, you should have a solid knowledge of welding. And you have to use different techniques to perform various sites pipe welding work.
Aircraft welding is one of the essential jobs for the airline industry. Usually, the welder uses to build a new airplane or repair the old ones. To do this kind of work, the welder should be a professional and have a great knowledge of TIG welding. Because of aircraft welding related to the safety of the airplane and all the passengers inside the aircraft.
Thin Alloy Welding
The TIG welding method is ideal for thin alloy welding. You can get much better welding on lightweight materials by using the TIG welding process. And if you can sharpen your skills, then you can get to work in different sectors of welding.
The FAQ of Best TIG Welder under 1000
What is the best TIG welder for the money?
It is hard to choose a welder and pick as the best. Every TIG welder on the list is best for welding. But you have to decide which is the best suit for you depending on your needs and budget.
What is the best TIG welder for a beginner?
You can find some welder with user-friendly control panels. Forney 322 140-Amp Multi-Process Welder is best for a beginner level works.
What is a good cheap TIG welder?
If you are looking for the best welder at a low budget, then Mophorn TIG200 200A AC DC Aluminum TIG Stick welder is perfect.
How much is a good TIG welder?
It depends on your budget. You can get the best quality at a higher price. But if you need a welder for simple use, then you can go for low budget welders.
Will any TIG welder weld aluminum?
If you are looking for good aluminum TIG welder, then Lotos TIG200ACDC 200A AC/DC Aluminum TIG Welder is the best.
Why are TIG welders so expensive?
Compare to other welders, and TIG welders are not that much expansive. If you are looking for a high-quality TIG welder, then I can cost you a bit much, and it goes for all types of welders.
What should I look for when buying a TIG welder?
To buy a TIG welder, you should look for which one is easy to control and comes with most of the features. The more function you get with a welder, the more you can weld.
What is TIG welding used for?
You can use a TIG welder for different kinds of welding works like hobby projects, home repair, automotive repair, and another welding.
In the end, I just want to say I and team research enough to find you the best TIG welders available in the market. In this TIG welder review, you can find all the information you need to choose a TIG welder for you. We try to find small size TIG welder with good quality welding service. And our purpose was to find the best TIG welder under 1000 dollars.
I hope if you read the full TIG welder review, then you already know what a TIG welder can do and how to pick the right one for you. We can assure you that all the TIG welder brands we include in our list are best.
So choose any of the TIG welders from the list and feel free to buy it. I can write so many things, but it all up to you to choose the ideal welder for your needs.
If you are looking for The best MIG welding Machines.